Credibility is defined as the degree to which a person is perceived to be competent, trustworthy and reliable; to inspire others to believe in mission and vision.
- Leadership Development—Executives, managers and supervisors can better understand their respective credibility strengths and areas for development.
- Skill Development—Team members give each other feedback about personal credibility, team interaction and workplace skills.
- Performance Management—A multiple-input approach to performance evaluation, obtaining input from a "sphere" of sources including direct reports, a supervisor, peers, and customers.
- Team Development—Analyze teams by receiving input from customers and other stakeholders.
- Sales Development—Salespeople can receive feedback from their sales manager, sales team members, support staff and customers.